Are you looking to start a career in Support Work but have no experience? Or perhaps you are an experienced Support Worker looking for a change of scene? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Mental Health Support Workers based in Herne Bay.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Herne Bay, Kent
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
Your duties will be to help our service uers to live as independently as possible by helping them learn to cook their own meals, clean their own rooms, find healthy hobbies, and in some cases, help them find work and their own accomodation.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Experience in healthcare is an advantage however not essential.
- You must be of a kind nature, and able to work independently as well as work in a team
- Must be passionate about helping others
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- A chance to work towards NVQ level 2 health and social
- Chance for a permanent position
- Pay every Friday
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.