Are you looking to start a career in Support Work but have no experience? Or perhaps you are an experienced Support Worker looking for a change of scene? Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers based in Canterbury.
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers for a live in facility, supporting service users who suffer from learning disabilities such as Autism.
Your duties will be to ensure they can live as independently as possible and help them create a safe and stable personal life.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- You must be kind and supportive
- Ideally flexible to work shifts at a short notice although not essential
- Proof of National Insurance, right to work, and 2 proofs of address
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- A chance to work towards NVQ level 2 health and social
- Chance for a permanent position
- Pay every Friday
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.