Swanstaff have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Healthcare professional in the East Sussex area looking for a new role. Could it be you?
Job title: Support Worker
Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
Rate of Pay: £8.80 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- To provide personal support for children
- Encourage children to practice healthy and positive behavior
- Assist in the running of the home
- Provide support following the plans provided by the home
- One to one support
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Due to the location a driving license is preferable
- Minimum of 6 months care experience within the last 3 years
- To be of a kind and compassionate nature
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- On-going work
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on going support from our dedicated consultants
- Shifts that work around your availability
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.