Are you an experienced Support Worker in the Clacton area? Swanstaff Colchester are currently looking for individuals just like you! Get in touch now!Due to expansion and growing demand, Swanstaff require Support workers for a variety of clients within the Clacton area.
Job title: Support Worker
Salary: £8.72-£9.63 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- This will be working with learning disabilities.
- We have Full and Part time hours
- Follow support plans in place
- Support clients with daily activities
- Promote independence
- Report writing
- Awake nights
- Long days
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
By working with Swanstaff we can offer in return:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Burke!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.