Due to expansion and growing demand, Swanstaff require Support workers for a variety of clients within the Sudbury area.Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Sadbury, Suffolk
Salary: £9.00 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- This will be working with learning disbilities.
- We have Full and Part time hours
- Follow support plans in place
- Support clients with daily activities
- Promote independence
- Report writing
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience#
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
- Awake nights
- Long days
By working with Swanstaff we can offer in return
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Burke from our Colchester team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.