Swanstaff Ipswich needs you now more than ever. We are looking for experienced Support wokers in the Thetford Area.
Our candidates are the #HiddenHeros and we need more of them. You will become part of a team who are passionate about keeping premises clean and people safe.
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.72
- Swanstaff are looking for Solid steady support workers for our well known client. We are looking for candidates to work in secure services who have a minimum of 1 years experience with the outlook and passion to make a change in the service.
- You need to have focus, tenacity and capability to handle any given situation. You will be part of an integral team making a difference.
- The ideal candidate will be working alongside a team of Support workers and Mental Health specialists who are reassuring and compelling to support the residents in this service.
- By applying for this role, we can offer regular weekly shifts ongoing and bookings across various sites to give the variation in the environment you are working in. Each site will be within 30 minutes drive from each other and you have to have the flexibility to work across all sites where needed.
- You will need to have charisma, identity and a fantastic temperament to work in this service. The ideal candidate will drive and be able to think on their feet in any given situation.
- You need to be confident, decisive and positive. In return you will receive further training to add to your current experience. Working within this setting will be fantastic to add to your CV.
- Working within a mental health or Personality disorder setting will also be a huge advantage and this opportunity may lead to endless possibilities. The client is looking to “bulk book” candidates for regular shifts on an ongoing basis.
- 6 months previous experience
- DBS dated within the last 12 months or on the update service
- Able to commit to ongoing work – 12 hour shifts
What do you need to think about before applying?
- Can you commit to the role and requirements
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible working - you let us know when you can work!
- Easy online application forms
- Free Training
- Full support of Swanstaff office
- Temp Of the Month Scheme
- Ambassador Programme
- Pay enhancement at weekends
- Weekly Pay
How to apply:
If you’re interested in this role, please apply direct online now or alternatively please get in touch with Hayley from our Ipswich team!