We are looking for experienced Support Workers to work in the Tiptree area. This will be working with Physical Disabilities.
Job Title: Support Worker
Salary: £8.72 - £10.00 per hour
- Awake nights
- We have Full and Part time hours
The role of a Care Worker:
- Follow support plans in place
- Support clients with daily activities
- Promote independence
- Report writing
- Personal Care
The requirements of a Care Worker:
- Must have at least 6 months experience
- A valid DBS (or we can assist you in getting one)
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
By working with Swanstaff we can offer in return:
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Charlotte Burke from our Colchester branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.