NURSES! Are you looking to further your career as a Registered Nurse? Swanstaff have the perfect opportunity for you! You will be working for our prestigious client based in Ipswich. Do you think you're up for the challenge?
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Salary: £15 per hour
The Daily Dutiesof a Registered Nurse:
- Record medical history and symptoms
- Collaborate with the team to plan for patient care
- Advocate for the health and wellbeing of thepatients
- Monitor patient health and record signs
- Administer medications and treatments
- Operate medical equipment
- Provide support and advice to patients
The Essentials of a Registered Nurse:
- You will be physically involved in the nursing care of the residents and meet all service users individual needs either personally or through delegation and ensure that the care is of a high standard at all times.
- You must have a current PIN, be clinically competent and able to work well both alone and in a team.
- 22 hours per week and willing to work 2 nights per month (day shifts are from 07:00 -19:00 and night shifts are from 19:00-7:00)
- Due to the location you will need to be a driver or have access to an alternative form of transport as public transport does not cover this location.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- 25 days holidays
- 'Refer a Friend Scheme'
- Ambassador Sceme
If you're interested in this role please apply by sending your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call Michelle in branch on01473 558443 for more information on this opportunity!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
Interested in applying for this role? Apply online today and someone from our Ipswich branch will be in touch in regards to your application. We look forward to hearing from you.
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.