Swanstaff Recruitment are looking to recruit experience care workers for our service users who require neurological care. This is a medium sized home with 29 beds
Job Title: Care Worker
Location: Grange Farm, Milton Keynes
Rate of Pay: £8.72 - £12.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- Your duties within our Neurological Care Centre will be to care for service users aged 18 and upwards and provide safe, homely, and nurturing support.
- This home supports adults with conditions in mid-late stafes (including end of life care). Residents will present increased challenging behavious, and complex mixed health conditions. Residents conditions can include, but are not limited to:
- Parkinson’s dementia
- Alzhiemer’s disease
- Brain injury conditions from disease/damage leading to dementia
- Traumatic brain injury
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Right to work within the UK
- Proof of National Insurance
- 6 months experience of working in a similar environment within the UK
- Able to work on your own initiative
Benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible shifts with the ability to work around your personal life
- 24/7 on call service
- Holiday accrual
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie from our Milton Keynes team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.