Swanstaff High Wycombe needs to hear from you! If you're an experienced and dedicated Support Worker in the High Wycombe area please apply now!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £9.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- To provide Support for a live-in facility for adults who live with learning difficulties.
- Your duties will be to help the service users to live as independently as possible.
- Advise service users on their cooking, cleaning, shopping, and any other duties they may need help with
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Experience within learning disability-based support work
- To be available for shifts at short notice as well as block bookings.
- Ideally be a driver although not essential.
- A minimum of 6 months UK based healthcare experience from the past 3 years
- Ongoing work every week
- Pay every Friday
- 24/7 support from our dedicated consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Flexible working
- Competitive pay rates
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.