Swanstaff have a temporary vacancy opportunity for a Support Worker in the Bromley and Orpington area. Our client are looking for someone who are devoted to caring for others with learning disabilities and care about making a real difference to all lives. You will be flexible to work Monday-Friday 09:00-15:30 depending on your availability and the role also has the possibility of going permanent.
Job title:Support Worker
Location:Bromley, Greater London
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Assist residents as necessary ensuring they are happy and comfortable at all times
- Responsible for promoting healthy living
- Enjoy a wide range of activities with residents
- Support residents in a learning environment
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience as healthcare assistant/ Support worker
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication with willingness to learn and develop
Why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey from our Healthcare team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.