Are you looking to further your career in Support Work? Or just looking for extra cash around your current commitments? Whatever your situation - Swanstaff are here to help!
Job Title: Residential Support worker
Location: Norfolk areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21-£14.00
The Daily Duties of a Support Worker:
You will provide person centred care to clients within localSupport services. You would be playing a pivotal role in providing excellent support and care for clients and your daily tasks as a Support Worker will include assisting service users with personal care (if necessary), medications, daily activities and leading a more fulfilled life, general support to their everyday needs and most importantly companionship. You will have a varied client base, Children and adult, learning disability, challenging behaviour, able and none able bodied, mental health and more! Each day is different and exciting as a life of support workers.
The Necessities of a Support Worker:
- You must have the right to work within the UK.
- 6 months minimum in care sector.
- You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Drivers are essential due to locations of some services or reliable source of transport but not always necessary.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Flexible Hours -To suit your needs, full or part time, days, evening, weekends.
- Excellent Weekly Pay- Competitive hourly rates.
- FREE Training - In-line with Care Certificate.
- Career development support- Swanstaff is a growing company with a variety of opportunities for career progression.
- Accrue of Holiday whilst you work.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- In house bonus and rewards.
If you are reading this thinking you are the ideal candidate, please apply as soon as possible and make the difference to someone life! Or even if you just want a change of scenery and work for a well repudiated healthcare agency be a part of the Swan Flock.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply online or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the branch on 01553 601222 for more information on this opportunity!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.