Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for permenant Support Workers for a 24 bedded home that specializes in Learning Difficulties. Your duties will be to help the service user live as independently as possible and provide the highest possible quality of care.
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.67 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Provide a high quality of care
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Assist as necessary ensuring the residents are happy and comfortable at all times
- Able to support adults with cerabal palsy, brain injury and multiple sclrosis
- Participate in activities
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience as support worker in the UK with Adults
- Be able to work independently
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication
- Preferable a car driver due to the location of the role
- Have a flexible approach to work hours
If you have all the above requirements to be a great Adult support worker with a passion for caring and looking after others please apply!
But why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford from our Healthcare team!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.