Swanstaff have a temporary vacancy opportunity for a support worker in the Ipswich area. Our client are looking for someone who has a real passion caring for others and whilst working there it’s not just the resident’s health needs you’ll help meet. You’ll also help all residents to get more out of life, support independent living, to enjoy a wider range of activities, and, above all, to have more choice in their own day to day life. Do you want to be part of something special?
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.00 - £12.00 per hour
Whether you’re assisting a nurse, getting involved with a daily activities, filling in vital paperwork or lending someone a hand to eat their lunch, you’ll make all the residents you care for feel safe, comfortable and secure.
Shift patterns vary and work around your availability whether it be days or nights you can do, it also the possibility of a permanent job opportunity. Are you looking for flexible work that you can fit around your busy life?
The role of a Support Worker:
- Provide a high quality of care to residents
- Accurately make observations in accordance to the residents wellbeing
- Assist residents as necessary ensuring they are happy and comfortable at all times
- Responsible for promoting healthy living
- Enjoy a wide range of activities with residents
- Support residents in a learning environment
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months experience as healthcare assistant/ Support worker
- Be able to work independently and as a team
- Have a passion for caring and looking after others
- Work in line with all health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication with willingness to learn and develop
- Personal care
If you have all the above requirements to be a great Support worker with a passion for caring and looking after others please apply!
Why join our team?
We couldn’t achieve what we do without our amazing teams. We believe in our people and want to ensure you feel appreciated and supported at every step of your journey with us. For this reason, we offer an excellent range of benefits as listed below.
- Competitive pay rates
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours
- Refer a Friend Scheme-get up to £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Lacey Crawley!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.