My client is looking for caring and personal individual who would be looking for regular shifts every week. They are a small supported Living facility for people with neurological issues who need round-the-clock care. You must be passionate and work well within a team.
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£9.25 - £10.75 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
The residents love engaging and taking part in the daily activities and need considerate individuals to make a difference but also have patience and understanding. Especially through these hard times we are facing.
They are offering a minimum of 36 hours per week (ONGOING – the rota will be arranged on a weekly basis with the client), with the opportunity to take overtime or pick up extra shifts if they are available. You will be asked to do exclusive work with this client due to COVID.
- You MUST be committed to working exclusively with this client due to COVID.
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure you are flexible to support where required.
- You must follow all rules with PPE to ensure you maintain health and safety.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months experience working in Care.
- Experience working with Neuro patients will be a huge advantage.
- Patience and exceptional duty of care is a must.
- If you want to make a better life for those who need 24 hour support this will be a perfect and rewarding home to work with.
- MUST commit to working exclusively with this client due to COVID.
- 6 months experience working in care.
- Have an excellent level of care and compassion.
- To be able to follow all PPE requirements set by the home.
- Flexibility is key.
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.