Are you an experienced Support Worker in the Illford area looking for a new role? Swanstaff Recruitment have lots of exciting opportunities in your local area!
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.72 - £11.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- You need to be able to work within a team environment as you will not be working alone but you need to have self-initiative and ensure you are flexible to support where required.
- You must follow all rules with PPE to ensure you maintain health and safety.
- Patience and exceptional duty of care is a must.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 support from our dedicated Swanstaff consultants
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Flexible working patterns
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Millie Bazzoni!