You're looking for a new role, right? Here at Swanstaff we are here to help whether you are looking to further your career or just looking to make some extra cash. So take a look at this opportunity provided by our prestigious client based in the Hingham area!
Job Title: Support worker
Location: Hingham, Norfolk NR9
Rate of Pay: £8.21- £14.00
The Daily Duties of a Support Worker:
- Providing personal care
- Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips
- Assistance with medication
- Working with families and other support networks
- Teaching daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life.
It starts with 12 weeks with Swanstaff and the candidate will be given a contract with the service on a full time basis (38 hours)
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Ideally background in support work, mental health and learning disability.
- Driving licence and vehicle.
- Recruitment process needs to start with urgency, as this role is vacant for 4th May start.
Benefits of working for us at Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- 12 weeks to be given full time employment by the company!!
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours
- Work for a well repudiated agency
Does this role spark your interest? Please apply online or alternatively send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ken on 01553 601222 for more information on this opportunity!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES