Swanstaff Recruitment are currently looking for an experienced Support Worker in the Enfield area looking for new role! Could it be you?
Job title:Support Worker
Rate of pay:£8.91- £12.00 per hour
The role of a Support Worker:
- Providing emotional support to individuals and their families.
- Supporting and monitoring their healthcare needs.
- Supporting them to pursue hobbies and interests.
- Supporting the learning of new skills.
- Helping with everyday tasks.
- Understanding their communication needs and adapting your communication to each individual, e.g. sounds, tones, body language.
- Working with other professionals, such as doctors and therapists, to ensure consistency of support.
The requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months previous experience in this role
- A valid DBS
- A kind, caring and compassionate nature
The benefits of working for Swanstaff Recruitment:
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- 24/7 support from a dedicated Swanstaff consultant
- Flexible working hours
- Refer a Friend scheme
- Ongoing work
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please call Millie Bazzoni from our Healthcare team!