We are looking for dedicated Support Workers who have 6 months or more experience to join our growing team of workers! Take a look at this opportunity we have available in the Kings Lynn area!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Kings Lynn, Surrounding Norfolk areas
Rate of Pay: £8.21- £14.00
The Daily Duties of a Support Worker:
Your role will be to provide high quality, person centred care and reliable support services to service users with varying levels of learning disabilities, complex needs, challenging behaviour and mental health. Your day-to-day tasks might include:
- Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips
- Assistance with medication
- Working with families and other support networks
- Teaching daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life. You will be that difference in someone's life to support and make their general everyday life that little bit better.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience and understanding
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers are advantageous
- Right to work in the UK
- Good standard of English
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- Refer a friend scheme
Does this interest you? Please apply online now or contact Ken from our Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
If you're interested in this role please apply
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.