Support Workers - are you tired of working for a company with no staff recognition or reward schemes? Are you looking to be appreciated more in your role? Swanstaff are your perfect match! Take a look at this opportunity we have provided by our prestigious client in the Wisbech area!
Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Wisbech and surrounding areas
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14
The Role of a Support Worker:
Your role will be to provide high quality, person centred care and reliable support services to service users with varying levels of learning disabilities, complex needs, challenging behaviour and mental health. Your day-to-day tasks might include:
- Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips
- Assistance with medication
- Working with families and other support networks
- Teaching daily living skills such as budgeting, shopping and claiming benefits
The Support Worker's role is to help service users maximise their choices, rights and decisions and supporting them in the community, helping them to live a fulfilled life. You will be that difference in someone's life to support and make their general everyday life that little bit better.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- 6 months minimum care experience required.
- A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding.
- Support work experience as you will be working with multiple aspects of Support requirements
- Driving is not essential but drivers ARE advantageous.
- Right to work in the UK.
- Good standard of English.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay
- Flexible hours- suit yourself and your life style
- Work for a well repudiated agency
- Constant on going support for self development
- In house training, NCFE and NVQ courses.
- Refer a friend scheme
Does this interest you? Please apply online now or contact Ken from our Kings Lynn branch on 01553 601222 or email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.