Swanstaff Recruitment's Healthcare team are currently looking for experienced Support Workers who are looking for a new job in the Woodbridge area! Could it be you?
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £10.00 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
- To provide care in a home for adults with learning difficulties.
- You will need to become a friend to the service users
- Help them to live as independently as possible
- Create activities and hobbies to help keep them active
- To be available for shifts between 7am-10pm
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- To have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar setting
- To be available for 5 shifts over a 7 day period
- Ideally be a driver
- To be available for shifts at a short notice as well as block bookings
- On going shifts every week
- Pay every Friday
- 24/7 on going support
- Between 30-40 hours every week
If you're interested in this role please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Kirstie Sandford from our Healthcare team!
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.