Our Client, located in the beautiful Epping countryside, are looking for experienced and knowledgable individuals to join their team.
The specialist service offers 24 hour support for for up to 3 individuals with Learning Disabilities.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- You must be passionate about giving care and helping people who struggle with their mental health.
- Must be able to carry our personal care where needed
- Be able to Lone work ocassionaly.
- You must have at least 6 months paid experience in care setting/ environment.
- Holding a drivers licence and having your own transport is preferred but not essential
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.