Are you enthusiastic about providing good quality care and support for those with learning difficulties, psychical disabilities or additional needs?
Are you looking to take the next steps in your career by becoming a Swanstaff Support Worker? We work with a variety of prestigious client who deliver care and support for adults and children in a diverse range of settings.
By working with Swanstaff you will receive weekly pay, be able to work flexible hours that fit your lifestyle and also benefit from our refer a friend and temp of the month schemes which enable us to recognise the contribution you make to our business.
There are certain requirements that are expected of a Swanstaff Support Worker:
* Minimum of 6 months UK based care experience within the last 5 years within a similar setting
* You must have impecible communication skills
* An enhanced DBS on update service is desirable but is not essential as we can help you acquire this
* An understanding of of Care Quality Commission standards
* Your own method of transport is desirable but not essential
Our Refer a Friend Scheme offers the following bonuses for HCA's:
* £25 for the introduction of a HCA*
* £200 for the introduction of a RGN *
* Criteria must be met before the referral fee is paid. Please speak to the Branch Manager regarding this.
Does this role sound like it could be the one you've been looking for?
Swanstaff are constantly on the look out for new Support Workers and registrations are taking place every day so don't hesitate! Apply now!
Job Title: Support Worker
Salary: £7.83 - £14.33
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES.
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.