ARE YOU LOOKING TO START WORK ASAP?
Swanstaff Recruitment is looking for a Support Worker for our clients in Chelmsford working Monday-Friday ongoing. My clients are also looking for someone who is committed to delivering admin and computer skills.
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.10
The main duties and responsibilities will involve the following.
- Responsible for opening and closing the scheme.
- Knowledge of safeguarding
- Completing risk assessments and support plans with customers
- Completing new tenancy sign-up paperwork
- Discussing the terms of occupation with new residents, completing/ signing paperwork to create new tenancy.
- Supporting tenants complete essential personal housing plan tasks.
- Arranging health and safety tasks (Testing of fire panel, avoid flushes etc.)
How is weekly pay for you? You could be earning £318.50 a week based of 35 hours shifts 5days a week. Also working with Swanstaff recruitment comes with benefits.
- On-going work
- Shifts to work around your availability.
- 24/7 on call service from our dedicated consultants
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accrual
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Ziyada from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.