Are you an experienced and dedicated Support Worker? Swanstaff are looking for people just like you! Take a look at this huge opportunity we have available in the Brentwood area!
Job title: Support Worker
Rate of pay: £8.21 - £14.33 per hour
The Role of a Support Worker:
The right candidate will help support and care for adult service users; ensuring their health needs and requirements are being met. Candidates will assist the service users with their daily needs, life skills and help promote independence.
A well-known supported living scheme for individuals who have moderate to server learning disabilities with complex challenging needs or mental health diagnosis over the age of 16 years old. Your duties will include;
- Recording and reporting of activities undertaken and highlighting any changes in a service user's condition.
- Assistance with shopping, cooking, education needs.
- Helping access groups, activities, college and the community.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- A kind hearted and passionate.
- Great enthusiasm.
- Driven mind to work hard.
- Keen to learn new things.
- Knowledge of supporting service users who may be disabled or have learning difficulties.
- Must have at least 6 months healthcare work experience in the last 3 years in the UK.
- Drivers preferred but not essential.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Free Training.
- Refer a friend scheme.
- Flexible hours that suit your other commitments.
- Enhanced pay on weekends and nights.
If you're interested in this role please apply online today or call Jodie on 01245 266888 and send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.