Are you looking for a new role as Support Worker? If so, Swanstaff Recruitment is recruiting!
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers for our clients based in Ipswich area, our clients are looking for a dedicated and compassionate Support Workers who are passionate about their job and enjoying delivering one to one support who can build a good relation with the children and their families, this could be the position your looking for.
Duties and responsibilities
- Put the needs of the child and their family at the heart of everything we do
- Care for children and support families from diagnosis and continue for as long as we are able to provide the right care and support for them.
- Provide fair and equitable access to our services for everyone - regardless of location, their ethnicity, social or economic circumstances
- Deliver effective services as responsively as we can
- Raise sufficient funds and use them carefully to benefit the children and families we care for
- Value and recognize the contribution of all who help us to improve the quality of life for children and their families - our employees, volunteers, supporters and partners
- Are open and transparent in our business and activities, while protecting the rights of children and families to privacy at all times
Benefits of working with Swanstaff Recruitment
- Shifts that work around your availability
- Pay every Friday
- Holiday Accrual
- 24/7 support from our Healthcare
- Free training
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.