Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.50
The Role: This home encourages and supports adults and young people with disabilities (this could be learning disabilities, physical disabilities, autism, and mental health needs) to live the life they choose to live. The staff will support to client to do day-to-day activities such as preparing their meals, finding homes, jobs, education, and activities in their local community. This home will ensure that every client has the same equal right and opportunities to do something with their lives.
Requirements of a Support Worker:
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Support clients with their day-to-day activities.
- Build relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- If needed, then assisting with personal care and encouraging them to do it independently.
- Flexible hours to suit you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.