Job Tittle: Support Work
Pay Rate: £8.91- £12
Location: IPSWICH, IP11,IP12,IP13,IP14
Swanstaff Recruitment is looking to recruit Support Workers based in Ipswich Areas. We are looking for Support Workers to help service users living with different physical disabilities and mental health needs to live their lives more independtley and support them reach their potiential by providing both physical and emtional support. As a support work you will be supporting service users with their daily tasks such as, Cooking, cleaning, shopping, using public transport and teaching them new skills so become more independ.
- An interest in helping other people, regardless of their condition.
- The ability to communicate clearly and sensitively when talking to people and their families.
- Good listening skills.
- Great problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt and act accordingly to situations.
- Good time management skills to be able to support the needs of multiple people.
- The ability to keep up with changing standards and codes of conduct in the social care sector.
- The ability to work both alone and as part of a team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing physical support which may include helping with household tasks and personal care.
- Providing emotional support for an individual and their families.
- Supporting and helping with health care needs, including routine checks or administrating medication.
- Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
- Teaching life skills, such as shopping, using public transport and paying for bills.
- Working with other healthcare professionals to ensure that all care needs meet the highest possible standards.
Working with Swanstaff Recruitment come with benefits such as:
- Flexible working patterns
- Weekly Pay
- PAYE contract – Pension, Holiday Pay & NI deductions
- Refer a friend scheme
- 24/7 Support from the healthcare team
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Ziyada or Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.