Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00-£10.50
The Role: This care and support home specialises in assisting Adults under the age of 65,Adults age 65 and older, Learning Disabilities, People with physical disabilities, and People with sensory impairments. The staff strive on providing the best care for the clients living In this home and assisting them with their everyday activities.
Requirements of a Support worker
- Assisting client with their daily routine (washing, bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding.
- Encouraging activities throughout the day to improve physical and mental health
- Flexible hours to work around you
- Weekly pay
- 24/7 on call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.