Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£9.00
The Role: This support home provides care and living for residents with Autism and learning disabilities, Mental Health, Physical disabilities and more, there are fantastic facilities for the residents to get involved in activities everyday . The staff strive on providing the best care for the individuals needs by encouraging them to live independently and make their own life decisions.
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
- Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
- Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
- Encourage the client to live independently.
- Flexible hours to work around you.
- Weekly pay.
- 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655. ext 3
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.