Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers within Colchester starting ASAP! You must have at least 6 months experience within healthcare.
Our clients in Colchester provide residential care and supported living services to people with learning disabilities, autism disorder with associated complex challenging needs or mental health diagnosis. They support people over the age of 16 from across the South East who lives in Essex and other areas within the UK. We are looking for candidates who can support individuals to maximize their potential and increase their independence, choice, and community inclusion.
- Planning and supporting social, educational and community activities
- Companionship assisting with emotional, social and spiritual needs
- Support various aspects of daily living including personal care
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 to register