Job Title: Support work
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£9.20
The Role: This support home specializes in helping individuals with complex disabilities to live independently, the staff strive on supporting clients in their own homes, and education through ourholidays,arts, sports and wellbeing programmes. No client should be isolated, left out or unable to fulfil their potential which is why our team work hard on encouraging each person to live the way they want and take part in activities that they enjoy to do independently or as a group
Requirements of a Support Worker
- Assisting client with their daily routine (washing, bathing, dressing, toileting)
- Assisting with meal preparation and feeding.
- Encouraging activities throughout the day to improve physical and mental health
- Build relationships with clients to gain trust
- Flexible hours to work around your availability
- Weekly Pay
- 24/7 on call service support
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.