Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9-£10.50
Location: Colchester, CO6
Do you want to be part of a growing and exciting organization ! If yes, Swanstaff are recruiting Support Workers for our clients in Colchester. Starting ASAP
Swanstaff Recruitment are looking to expand our Healthcare Team within Colchester, our clients are seeking for passionate and motivated support workers to help service users achieve their daily activities. To achieve this, our clients will work in partnership with the service users and all concerned parties including yourself to enable a fulfilling and inclusive lifestyle, continually supporting independence and maximizing potential.
- Supporting clients to meet their identified social and emotional needs
- Assisting with tasks which support a client to maintain their independence
- Alerting and escalating to others changes in client needs including families and carers
- Responding and coordination in emergency situations through liaison with others, as appropriate
- Championing dignity and respect for all clients
- Accurately and effectively completing records in timely fashion which support all clients in line with departmental procedures
- Ensuring the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- Maintaining and promoting confidentiality of the client.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Simply click apply or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Contact the healthcare division on : 01322474655
We are looking forward hearing from you.