Swanstaff are recruiting! WHY NOT REGISTER TODAY?!
Swanstaff are currently seeking for support workers with at least 6months experience within healthcare to work alongside our client based in Halsted, Colchester. Our clients pride themselves in making sure the residence dreams and wishes come true, they are looking for passionate Care Assistants to provide outstanding quality of care and support residents according to their needs and preference.
Duties and responsibilities;
- Helping with meal preparation, shopping, cleaning.
- Administrating residents’ medication
- Providing emotional support for service users
- Supporting service users access community facilities and taking part in activities such as swimming, cinema, theatre trips and football.
Benefits of working for Swanstaff:
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If are looking to start work ASAP send your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 to speak to Ziyada or Brittany.