Job Title: Support worker
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£10.70
The Role: This home strives on supporting people with a learning disability ensuring that they are valued equally, listened to and included.The services we provide range from round-the-clock care to helping someone join in with local leisure activities, providing advice and information on things like employment and education. The staff will always encourage the residents to live as independently as possible so they feel equal to everybody else surrounding them.
Requirements of a Support worker
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.