Swanstaff Recruitment are looking for Support Workers within Colchester areas starting ASAP! You must have at least 6 months experience within healthcare.
Swanstaff Rcruitment are currently looking for Support Workers for our client who specialises within Caring for those with Learning Disabilities, and austism spectrum disorder associated with complex challenging needs.We are looking for support workers to help residents live independently, supporting those who use our service in their daily lives while promoting their dignity and well-being. You will form close bonds with the residents and help them to maintain relationships with their families, friends, and health professionals.
- Planning and supporting social, educational and community activities
- Companionship assisting with emtional, socail and spiritual needs
- Support various aspects of daily living including personal care
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Good Rates of Pay
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If this is the job for you then send your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 to register