Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.25-£10.50
Location: Essex, Colchester CO2 9LA
Swanstaff Recruitment are currently seeking for Support Workers for our client based in Colchester. Our client specialize within caring for adults with learning disabilities, mental health and autism and they are looking for candidates with at least 6 months experience to start ASAP. You will assist in the support of residents with their daily tasks and activities, by encouraging them to live as independently as possible.
- Helping residents gain employment and education
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to healthcare division.