Are you support Worker based in Halsted, Colchester and looking for Work? If so, register with Swanstaff today!
We are looking for support workers with at least 6months UK based paid experience within healthcare to work for our client based in Halstead, Colchester. They are looking for candidates who are friendly and focused on helping others, who are able to work independently and as a team. You will be supporting service users with their daily activities and making sure they live an independent life.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting service users with cleaning, cooking , washing
- Assisting with accessing the community by going shopping, swimming and visiting doctors
- Supporting clients independence
- Promoting dignity and privacy of service users
Benefits of working at Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call our healthcare division on 01322474655 option 3