Are you looking to earn some extra cash for Christmas? If so, Register with Swanstaff Recruitment for support workers starting ASAP!
Job title: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Essex, Brightlingsea, Wivenhoe, Great Bentley, Alresford
Swanstaff Recruitment are seeking for support workers within Colchester and we currently have a role for our client which have support services based all over London, Essex, and the Southeast and have a total of 17,000 service users. Our main aim, across all these services, is to offer people just the right amount of support to help them live happy, fulfilled, and independent lives. You must have at least 6months UK paid experience.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Where required support people with all activities of daily living including providing personal care in a way the respects their dignity
- Participate actively in personalized support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behavior
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Free Training
- Working around your availability
- 24/7 on-call with healthcare division
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to a member of healthcare division.