Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £8.91-£10.70
Swanstaff are looking for a bright, enthusiastic support worker to join our team in the peterborough area working around the clock to care for 17 residents with learning disabilities, you will be required to assist them with everyday living ensuring that each individual is feeling valued, equal, listened to and included in activities with other residents. Our staff strive on providing the best care for each resident by showing person-centred care ensuring that dignity, trust and respect are shown each time that the staff are with the client building relationships with each resident on a daily basis
Requirements of a Healthcare Assistant
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.