Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Essex, Weeley, CO16 9DN
Swanstaff are seeking for Support workers for our clients who are specialized in residential service for adults. This is a residential home with 5 bedrooms, providing a homely residential service for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. As a support worker you will be providing a high standard of support to embrace the companies value and principles.
Support Worker duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Participate actively in personalized support planning, ensuing that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behavior
- Be observant to changes in the happiness and wellbeing of the people you support raise concerns and get help where required
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 press option 3 for healthcare division.