Do you have 6months UK paid experience within healthcare? Are you double vaccinated for Covid19?
If so, Swanstaff are recruiting for support workers in Elmswell, our clients are looking for candidates who have experience in working with young people from the age of 16 to 18 years old with learning disabilities. We are looking for candidates who are motived and dedicated to support the residents to become independent and live a happy and healthy lifestyle.
Care Worker duties and responsibilities
- Ensuring that the health and wellbeing of the residents is promoted and safeguarded at all times.
- Supporting children and young people with learning disabilities and associated complex needs, including behavioral complications.
- Assisting residents to maintain and develop all aspects of their daily life
- Supporting children and young people to participate in community-based activities.
- Supporting the children and young people in our care to develop independent and life skills.
- Attending reviews and meetings concerning children and young people, and any other related tasks as required.
- Taking responsibility for following person centered support plans which are designed to achieve positive outcomes for the children.
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com or call 01322474655 press option 3 for healthcare division.