Role of a Support Worker;
This role is based in a residential home providing services for people with learning and physical disabilities, this residential home looks after young adults and adults from the age of 18 to 30 years old. As a support worker you will be assisting residents with their daily activities and making sure they live an independent life. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about providing care for others.
You must have at least 6 months experience working in care.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide social, practical, and emotional support to customers so that the individual supported can achieve their personal goals and aspirations
- Where required support people with all activities of daily living including providing personal care in a way the respects their dignity
- Participate actively in personalized support planning, ensuring that the person we support has maximum choice and control in their life
- Support individuals to pursue hobbies and leisure activities at home and in their community
- Bring ideas and enthusiasm to your role, search out new and innovative opportunities with the people you support
- Protect the safety of the people you are supporting, following all management plans consistently including those relating to health, diet, medication, finances, and behaviour
Benefits of working with Swanstaff Recruitment
- Shifts that work around your availability
- Pay every Friday
- Holiday Accrual
- 24/7 support from our Healthcare division
- Free training
Get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 to speaking to our healthcare division.