Job Title: Support worker
Location: High Wycombe
Rate of Pay: £10.91 - £14.95
Swanstaff are looking for a dedicated Support worker to join the team caring and supporting children and young people, promoting equality, valuing diversity, and working inclusively with the service user to help improve their lives. The staff at this home strive on creating a safe and happy place for the vulnerable children and young people to live comfortably and with confidence especially when they have come from an abusive environment
Requirements of a Support worker:
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.