Job Tittle: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £9.50-£12.50
Location: Essex, Colchester CO5 0AA
We are seeking for support workers for our client in Tiptree, Colchester. They specialize in providing support for elderly and young adults with physical and learning disabilities as well as providing practical and emotional support. As a support worker you will be working as a team and able to respect other peoples expertise and diversity. You will also be supporting residents with their daily activities and supporting them to become independent.
- Supporting with the preparation of meals and drinks
- Supporting residents accessing the community
- Assisting with emotional support
- Supporting residents gain employment and education
- Encouraging residents to feel comfortable and confident in their abilities to live independently
Benefits of working for Swanstaff
- Weekly Pay at an Hourly Rate
- Working around your availability
- Free Training
- Flexible Hours per week - Full time or Part Time, Day Shifts and/or Night Shifts
- Variable work environments providing a great opportunity to expand your skills
- Fast DBS Checking and Compliance Clearance
- Friendly Office Teams plus the support of dedicated payroll and compliance staff.
Apply by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01322474655 option 3 to speak to healthcare division.