Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £12.00
Swanstaff are looking for a hard-working dedicated support worker to join the team caring for people with learning disabilities and more, the staff will always provide person centered care to each individual ensuring that each resident gets the best care for their needs in a comfortable, secure, relaxing environment. Activities are also taken place throughout the day to ensure that the resident has their mental and physical needs stabilized while keeping them occupied every day.
Requirements of a Support worker:
• Assisting with personal care when required (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.