Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.50 - £11.56
Swanstaff are looking for Support workers to join our team supporting 12 adults both male and female with learning disabilities, complex needs, mental health etc with their daily routine, staff aim to proving a safe and secure environment for each service user encouraging them to live independently. This service also works with activities for individuals such as going for walks, doing yoga etc to boost their mental and physical health.
Requirements of a Support worker:
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.