Job title: Support Worker
Location: Essex, Colchester, CO7
We are seeking for a Support Workers within essex, colchester areas. My clients are specialised in provding support for adults with austism, as a support worker you will be assiting residents with their daily activities andn making sure they live in a happy and healthy environment and as well as supporting them to live independently. This is on-going work with day shifts due to start as soon as possible.
Duties and responsibilities
- Promote health, safety and well-being of the people we support.
- Work positively with colleagues, families and external organizations and professionals.
- Look for opportunities to use Personalized Technology to increase people’s independence.
- Support and encourage the residents to make choices and life decisions in line with the Mental Capacity Act requirements.
- Support the residents with autism to the highest standard and in line with their support plan, cultural needs and wishes.
- Assisting residents with daily activities and access the community
Benefits of working with Swanstaff Recruitment
- Weekly pay
- Holiday accrual
- 24/7 Support from our Healthcare team
- Shifts that works around your availability
- Free training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Ziyada or Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.