Job Title: Support Worker
Location: Waltham Cross
Rate of Pay: £9.00 - £9.50
Swanstaff are looking for a hardworking support worker to join the team supporting people with learning disabilities, autism or both. The service users each have an allocated key worker who supports them with their daily living including one-to-one key working sessions during activities when needed, the staff in this support home strive on providing high quality care to each individual showing person centered care for them to maximise the choice and control over their own lives and encouraging them to live independently.
Requirements of a Support worker
• Assisting with personal care (washing, dressing, bathing, and meal preparation).
• Encouraging client to take part in activities throughout the day.
• Building relationships with clients to gain their trust.
• Encourage the client to live independently.
• Flexible hours to work around you.
• Weekly pay.
• 24/7 On call service support.
• Free online training
How to apply:
If you are interested in this role, please apply online now or alternatively please get in touch with Brittany from our Healthcare division! By calling 01322 474655
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search?
Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.