As a Support Worker for Swanstaff working at our client, you will work with vulnerable individuals to help them live their lives to the full. This is afantastic opportunityto work and learn alongside with talented individuals.
Providing care and support is both a challenging and rewarding experience.Our client is established in 1903 and is one of two national centres offering a range of services to all age groups with learning difficulties.
Our client have excellent report from CQC, so we are seeking individuals with previous professional experience in healthcare. You will be involved and supporting children with learning disabilities and adults to engage in activities of daily living; encouraging independence and promoting health and wellbeing. If you have compassion, empathy and sensitive approach to people, this is your opportunity.
- UK licence and access to own vehicle - location isn't accessible by train or bus
- Minimum 6 months experience in similar role in the UK
- Reliable, flexible, enthusiastic
- Enhanced DBS on update service preferred but not essential
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking on Site
- Weekly pay
- FREE training
- 24 hour support
- Flexible hours (Morning, late, long day, nights)
- Refer a Friend Scheme - get between £50 and £200 for referring a carer or nurse to us
Interested in finding out more about this role? Apply online today or alternatively get in touch with our Waltham Cross branch.
Looking for a tool to help you with your job search? Download the Swanstaff APP now for all our latest vacancies, career advice and more!
Job Title: Support Worker
Rate of Pay: £9.00 Monday to Friday days / £10.00 Nights and weekends
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.